In a quiet setting surrounded by nature, in a village with a few population, between the sea and the mountains you can find Lo Moli De Rosquilles, an old oil mill, restored and become hotel and restaurant.
Lo Moli de Rosquilles is situated between two nationals parks: Delta de l’Ebre and Els Ports de Beceite, in the county of Montsià. This region is singular because within 30 km. you can find many different landscapes and ecosystems as the Mediterranean sea , the Salobral (salt marsh) of Delta del Ebro , the rainfed of Ulldecona or the forests of Els Ports de Beceite. The big variety of landscapes, the wealth of his flora anf fauna, the singular historical past , the big extension of quiet beaches and the varied gastronomy, make this place ideal to enjoy your leisure completely.
The hotel includes:
- 8 rooms with bathroom and some of them with a mansard, ideal for families.
- Main Room with a nineteenth century oil mill.
- Room service
- Reading and games room.
- Terrace with nice view of Ports de Beceite.
- Barbecue, wood oven and fireplace
- Free Wi-fi Internet access
- TV –DVD (living area)
- Water area
- Activities booking
The prices are per double room (2 people):
Low – Middle season High season Régimen
- Children between 0 – 2 years old – Free
- Children between 3- 12 years old – 10,00 € in bed and 12.50 € breakfast in bed.
- Adults on same room : 15 euros BB
Discounts of 10 % stays longer than 5 days.
Tourist tax 0,50 euros per person/day (only up 16 age) not included
- Low & Middel season: from 1st February to 21st June. From 15th September to 21st December.
- High Season: Eastern Holidays, from 22nd of June until 14th september, from 22nd december until 7th January and other holidays dates
Hotel closed: from 7th to 31st January.
Complete the following form for a request RESERVATION